My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gimme Gimme Gimme!

OMG! I want this dress in so many ways that it actually hurts. A note to all my future bridesmaids--this is what you will be wearing at my wedding. SJP looked UH-MAZING in Cannes wearing this Elie Saab dress and it is the most stellar piece of clothing ever formed out of fabric I have ever seen.

OK, OK, maybe I am getting a bit carried away, but I would certainly be willing to see this price tag on this baby and use a few paychecks to cover the cost. Unless there is a loyal reader out there who really, truly loves me enough to buy it. Any takers? I'll be your best friend-- the Charolette, Samantha and Miranda to your Carrie, all in one! (Did my calling you Carrie help my cause in any way?)









D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network