My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, July 2, 2012

Modest Hollywood

I know, I know. I have been majorly MIA, but ladies, it's summer! I've been totally having fun and enjoying the sun and this freakishly awesome heat. But nothing can stop me from the modest fashions that have been dominating the red carpets, and these past few weeks have been no exception. The reigning queen is no doubt Helen Mirren, because any woman of her age who can pull of that purple number deserves to wear a crown. I am positively loving all the color and all the white that made the red carpet statements; best of all, the loud ad fun prints are all over these ladies and they all look so fantastic! Make sure you embrace all the trends!
Follow me on Twitter @

Florence Welch

Noomi Rapace


Elizabeth Banks 

Helen Mirren

Katie Holmes

Katy Perry

Kim Kadarshian 

Rose Byrne

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Vanessa Lachey


Alexa Chung


Anna Dello Russo

Busy Phillips


Emily Deschanel

Ginnifer Goodwin


Kristy Hume


Melissa George


Valeria Solarino


Virginie Ledoyen

Azaelia Banks

Christina Hendricks

Emma Stone

Jennifer Hudson

The Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Cornwall 

Katy Perry

Kiera Knightly


Kelly Clarkson

Kristen Bell

Marion Cotillard

Sophia Bush

Reese Witherspoon

Rose Byrne

Anna-Sophia Robb

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network