My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, July 9, 2012

Correct Me If I'm Wrong, But...

Alright peeps, I don't know if it's jsut me ornot, but there is something freaky going on in Hollywood, and it's looking a lot like Hasidism. This week, a one Mr. Jared Leto was caught walking on the beach in a ubiquitously Chasidic Black Hat, as well as a tzizit looking tank-top over his clothing (granted it says MALIBU on it, but still). Woah. I think Jared Leto and Lana Del Ray need to get together ASAP and have pretty Chasidic babies together. Don't tell me you don't see it! What do you think??
Follow me on Twitter @

Jared Leto


Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network