My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Yes yes, I know I have been out of the bogging business for quite a few weeks now, but I've been enjoying this spectacular and wonderful summer. But that's no excuse for ignoring the fabulous Hollywood women and celebrities who have been galavanting across Hollywood. Are you as in love with all the color and prints as I am? Are you impressed by the fun and flirty silhouettes? I simply adore them all. My personal OAKie goes to Jordana Brewster who embodies summer style and effortless chic! Love it.
Follow me on Twitter @
Anna Sui

Dita Von Teese 

Monica Belluci

Ashley Greene

Mayim Bialik

Cate Blanchett

Diana Agron

Emma Bunton 

Anne V 

Marion Cotillard

Jordana Brewster

Kate Middleton

Katie Holmes

Michelle Williams

Nikki Reed

Ginnifer Goodwin

Roes Byrne

Sharon Stone

Rosario Dawson

Tia Mowry Hardrict

Follow me on Twitter @

1 comment :

  1. Love Cate Blanchett's outfit, especially the one on the left, and Anne V's as well.

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network