My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Duchess of Perfection

So, I know this isn't exactly modest by halachic standards, but at least she's not baring a midriff. With that said, this is one of my absolute favorite Kate Middleton looks in a really long time. She not only exudes elegance and class, but she manages to make the most stellar outfits look like a demure attempt at looking good. She isn't overly coiffed, overly done up, over-dressed, or over-done; she is simply perfection. No doubt this dress is already sold out. PS Totally loving her pinned up. Classic beauty.
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

Kate Middleton

Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network