My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Betty Draper Item of the Day

Want something that's essential, like, belongs-in-your-closet-for-the-next-10-years-essential? Behold this skirt, a true Stepford-style skirt made for the everyday lady, with style to boot. It is pleated fantastic-ness catered to modern, modest woman. It comes in black (naturally), but that maroon is to die for! So many options, so many seasons, so much coverage; it's just awesome. So embrace your inner Betty and get yourself a Don Draper while you're at it. Or better yet, get me a Don Draper-- it's only fair since I showed you this skirt.
Follow me on Twitter @
  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network