My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Megan Draper Does Passover [Fashion]!

Spring has sprung and the ladies of Mad Men got the memo! Now, I never thought I would want to throw Betty Draper under the bus, but Ms. Megan Draper aka Jessica Pare, actress extraordinaire, showed up at the season 6 Mad Men premiere (insert fits of joy here!) in this stellar, season-appropriate, age-appropriate, modest curve-hugging shift dress that I can't help but loooove. The florals, the colors, the class, the style.

So, like those sleeves? Love this silhouette? Adore the color pop? Good, because it's perfect for Passover, and you're going to want a dress just (or somewhat) like this in your wardrobe. Embrace it and check out the dresses below that all have a little touch of Jessica Pare's Mad Men style. These dresses will look fabulous in your closet for this coming Passover, so be sure to snatch one up!


Check these frocks out to get Jessica's look.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network