My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Springy Item of the Day

Gotta love a DVF dress. I normally hate posting things that are outrageously and unnecessarily expensive, but I am so in love with sophisticated but fun wrap dress from DVF. The colors are fantastic and fluid, and the dress is highly flattering. Wrap dresses are famous for being figure friendly to women all over the spectrum, and this soft meets harsh color scheme will complement a slew of skin tones and complexions. It's really got all the makings of a perfect Passover dress, so if you're going to splurge on one new item this holiday, let be a designer piece that fits your life.
Follow me on Twitter @
Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network