My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Polka Dot (New Mommy Debut) Item of the Day

The Princess has spoken and she has single-handedly ushered in the polka dot trend as a MUST HAVE right now. Polka dots have always been cute an adorable, but I always felt that they were way more cutesy than sophisticated. To be honest I still feel that way, but there is a certain softness that comes with a well-done polka dot. If you're jonesing for a very Kate Middleton look, this Brooks Brothers silk dress is on sale and ready for you wardrobe. The polka dots are small enough to not be too juvenile, and the cinched waist adds a very adult and flattering silhouette. They keyhole neckline is just enough to break up the pattern and add that last touch of sexiness. So make like a true princess and click the link below to buy this dress from Brooks Brothers!


Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK
Follow me on Pinterest! The OAK
D

1 comment :

Modest Fashion Network