My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, July 22, 2013

Royal [Baby] Item of the Day

Mazal tov! IT'S A BOY!! In honor of the birth of the future king of all things awesome (and the U.K.), I decided to feature a dress that is royal in every way. Royal blue that is, and not just because it was a baby boy. This dress from ASOS not only looks like a fabulous frock that Mommy-to-be Kate would wear when she gets her figure back (so, like, tomorrow), it's got all the trappings of a truly modest dress, with a knee-hitting hem, elbow-grazing sleeves, and all kinds of covered-upness. In fact, this dress is reminiscent of Kate's Issa engagement dress, only with a little twist-- literally, and it's sophisticated and classy with just a touch of sexy. It runs in a US size 2 - 14 so women of all shapes and sizes rejoice-- we can all emulate the future Queen in style. Click the link below to get this positively royal dress.
Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK
Follow me on Pinterest! The OAK

 
Follow me on twitter! @vinniecocoa
Follow me on Facebook! The OAK
Follow me on Pinterest! The OAK
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network