My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, March 2, 2014

#Oscars2014: The Dark Side of the Academy Awards

Apparently everyone who wore a dark gown decided to show up in the last five minutes of the red carpet segment. Way to throw me off, ladies. But let me tell you, I am SO glad that going dark was not a heavy trend this year because the few women that did it, did it right! Emma Watson, Charlize Theron,  Julia Roberts, and Anne Hathaway--WOAH. And don't get me started on the pregnant Olivia Wilde. Like for reals. 

Emma Watson

Julia Roberts

Anna Kendrick

Anne Hathaway

Charlize Theron

Chrissy Tiegen

Glenn Close

Margot Robbie

Olivia Wilde

Meryl Streep

Alfre Woodard


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network