My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, March 2, 2014

#Oscars2014: Dreamy Lights and Metallic Brights

I expected SO much more from the Oscar fashion tonight, but I suppose I will have to deal with what I've got. Apparently everyone got the memo that light metallic dresses with embellishments was the way to go because basically everyone showed up in that. I will obviously reserve my best and worst dressed for later this evening, but allow me to direct you to the following collection of ladies who stunned in these airy light hues and metallic numbers. Most of these women really do shine, and you can't help but fall in love with the glow of the red carpet. 

Cate Blanchett

Lupita Nyong'o

Jennifer Garner

Kate Hudson

Naomi Watts

Sarah Paulson


Sally Hawkins

Jessica Biel
Giuliana Rancic

Kelly Osbourne

Cristin Milioti

Kristen Chenoweth
Kristen Bell

Maria Menunos

Angelina Jolie

Jenna Dewan Tatum

Camila McConaughey

Portia De Rossi

Julie Delpy

Laura Dern

Goldie Hawn

Penelope Cruz

Robin Roberts 

Ashley Wagner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network