My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, December 8, 2014

Kate Middleton, Honorary New Yorker

Well HELLO.

Check out those unbelievable pants! Something tells me those insanely form-fitted-to-perfection pants are not maternity, but Will and Kate look very ready for a night in New York City! Kate wore a gray/silver Tory Burch Bettina coat to meet the Clintons at yet another fundraiser-- finally an American designer! Kudos goes to Tory Burch for snagging the honor, but I had a feeling that would be the case, as Kate has worn Tory Burch in the past. But the real star of tonight will definitely be those pants. That's a New York City pair of pants right there. I think this means Kate is officially a New Yorker.

I think it's equally important to highlight Prince William's ensemble. Plaid! I adore the gent. I mean positively adore this guy in and out, plaid and Native American belt and all. He looks like the brawny man-- it's like he got a memo on what Brooklyn hipster guys wear and decided to embrace it wholeheartedly. Looking fabulous, Wills.

I'd like to just state for the record that I am currently watching my first basketball game on TV ever. I'm dedicated to the cause, people.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network