My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 25, 2015

#SAGAwards2015: The Color Wheel

Pocahontas would legit die over this rundown right now, because there is some serious Colors-of-the-Wind action going here. My heart has stopped over a few of these looks, but I most impressed by Keira Knightley in her incredible turnaround from the Golden Globes disaster that was the tissue dress. The bold colors didn't stop with her though, because Julianne Moore decided to show up in basically the most flattering color ever. Redheads in emerald go hand-in-hand, baby. Stay tuned to see which of these ladies made my best dressed list!

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

KELTIE KNIGHT

AMANDA PEET

JULIANNE MOORE

PATRICIA ARQUETTE


CLAIRE DANES

ANDREA RISEBOROUGH

STEPHANIE BEATRIZ

JULIANNA MARGULIES 


RASHIDA JONES
ANNA CHLUMSKY

SOPHIA BUSH

KALEY CUOCO SWEETING

SOFIA VERGARA

EDIE FALCO 

MELISSA RAUCH

AMY RYAN


NATALIE DORMER

SELENIS LEYVA



TARYN MANNING 

LUPITA N'YONGO

UZO ADUBA




JENNIFER ANISTON

EMMY ROSSUM

LAURA PULVER



No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network