My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, January 19, 2015

The Blue Duchess

She's out and about and looking better than before. Kate Middleton made another appearance today doing something charitable at some charity thing, and to the surprise of many (read: no one) she wore blue. This powder blue coat by Seraphine would normally irk me as juvenile, but it works so well on the 6 month pregnant Kate. Beneath the coat was a Seraphine maternity dress that was one of my favorite looks the Princess has worn in months. The dress is elegant, classy, has a bold yet subtle print, and compliments Kate in every way. It hits the knee just perfectly and has the perfect flounce; in other words. I would get it for myself, minus the pregnancy thing (#single #notaprincess).
Everything from jewelry to those ubiquitous blue shoes was on point. Welcome back Kate.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network