My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jenny, Carolina and Monique: I'm Naming My Children After You

These STUNNING pieces are from the Jenny Packham, Carolina Herrera and Monique Lhuillier shows, and they are exquisite...and these are just the tzniut ones! Their collections are truly fantastic, artistic and masterful, so check them out when you get the chance. FYI, frummie bridesmaids...some of these gowns are the RIGHT way to do a dress, so enough with the satin rouching ball gown skirts, k?

Jenny Packham



Carolina Herrera





Monique Lhuillier

D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network