My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tory Burch Lovers Rejoice

If there is one designer I know all you frummies out there not only l-o-v-e, but actually wear, it's Tory Burch. I thought you would all be pleased with her new collection as it is extremely frum friendly--score! I'm feeling a trip to the Tory Burch outlet store at Woodbury coming on. Ya, I got that intuition instead of the 'spidey-sense'; although shooting webs out of my wrist would be cool too...and a lot cheaper.











D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network