My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Modest Hollywood

Ahhh! I know it's been a while since a post, but alas, I have been very busy and on a slight vacation. As I continue to come out with  new and better posts enjoy some more of your favorite, Modest Hollywood! Be prepared for a slew of new posts ahead--D is back!

These ladies are spring fresh, and I want to have some serious words with that little Groundhog for lying about Winter ending early. Serious. Words.

Diana Kruger and Penelope Cruz take my cakes for best dressed ever. 

Diane Kruger
Penelope Cruz
 Helen Mirren
Dame! I mean damn! Get it? dame/damn?
 Nicole Kidman
 Isabelle Lucas
 Sarah Jessica Parker
Amber Riley
Olivia Munn
Kate Bosworth
Katy Perry
Angelina Jolie
Jennifer Hudson
Reese Witherspoon
Camilla Belle
Blake Lively
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network