My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Royal Wedding: The LBD

Hello Readers!

I am officially in Royal Wedding Crazy Mode! Although Passover will pose a great impediment to my posting, I intend on posting everything royal as can be until that most auspicious day is upon us...the Royal Wedding! So please bear with me as I throw Kate a bridal shower of royal proportions but only for you, my awesome readers! (By 'bridal shower' I mean I give you all the gift of my knowledge. You're welcome.)

As the Princess-to-be (uch, jealous) went shopping for her honeymoon this past week, she was snapped in this simple, adorable, work-friendly, and nearly tzniut dress. Ever the modest missy, Kate make the simplest little black dress look effortless and ready to wear for hours on end of pure shopping fun.

Here are some great substitutes for you to try, albeit for you to work it within your own guidelines. Take note: the LBD is truly the reigning Queen of EVERY lady's wardrobe.




BCBGeneration Lightweight Crepe Belted Shirt Dress




May you all be zocheh to go honeymoon shopping one one of these awesome dresses. Amen.
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network