My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Friday, April 15, 2011

Pretty For Passover--Tops

Tip Tops! That's right, the second Pretty for Passover list is here for you, and I bring you tops! Short sleeved, long sleeved, metallics and ruffles; I did not hold back.

Remember that the Israelites escaped Egypt with just the clothes on their back and a few matzahs in their backpacks, so we should celebrate this holiday by compensating what they lacked in clothes--trust me, it's a mitzvah!

Again, these are just a few samples for you to work off of, but most of them are reasonably priced, so give them a chance!


Asymmetrical ruffle-front top
Super ladylike and feminine and perfect for the warmer weather. And it's on sale. How much do you love me right now?

Yet another feminine piece that is the ultimate romantic top; lace, lace, lace done right!

No need for a belt to cinch that waist, because this shirt does it for you. The flowy chiffon material will be great for the warmer weather. Plus you'll look really pretty!

Crocheting is very in, so make sure you pick up a piece (like this vest) that looks like you tried to crochet a Yarmulke like they taught you in Israel, but wasn't successful so you made a vest instead.


Simple and sophisticated. That's all I'm going to say. Now go buy it. 

Can you say no to nautical? It's lightweight and fresh, and perfect for your spring wardrobe. Great during the week with a denim skirt, or perfect with a navy shirt and espadrilles for your shul excursions.

FAVORITE!
It is ridiculous how awesome this top is. Sure, it's probabl ynot worth as much as itis, but it is awesome in every way, so I will add it to my wish list. FYI, it comes in a longer dress version too! PERFECTION!

I am slightly in love with this cheapie shirt from Forever21. It is so effortless and warm looking, and is the print is great for the spring. Light as a feather, indeed!

Need a cardigan to put over all those sleeveless dresses and tops I have been showing you? Try this one from Lauren Conrad's Kohl's line. Opened or closed, this one's a keeper.

You know how hard it is for me to say no to anything sequins. Wear it with a shirt underneath, or light sweater on top and shine.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
So now that you have your florals and your tops, you're well on your way to fabulous spring wardrobe. I would leave Egypt with these clothes off my back any day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network