My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pretty For Passover--Maxi Dresses

There is no question that we of the Jew tribe are built on the shorter side. For all my tall lady friends out there--this post is for you! Maxi dresses are the chicest wear-all item you can have this spring and summer. Just slip one of these babies on, and you're set!

Make sure that you keep these pieces light and simple--try no more than one other layer for the ones that are sleeveless--the point is to look as effortless and comfortable as possible, especially in the warmer weather (should we ever be zocheh to see it).

With sleeves already attached, this one is a no brainer. It's also chiffon so the fancier look is great for the holiday. LOOVE it

Women's Lace-Trim Jersey Maxi Dresses
Nothing says comfortable like cotton, so this jersey maxi dress is exactly what you want in a slip-on-in-two-seconds-and-still-look-perfect look.


Alicia silk printed patio dress
Debbie-tested, Debbie-approved. This dress is like a Monet painting and I want to wear it all season long.

My shorter-than-me twin sister (Hey, Mimi!) tried this one on and fell in love--proof that those who are not tall enough to ride the roller-caster can still dress the maxi way.


FAVORITE! 
I envision wearing this dress everyday for the rest of my life. It's 70% cotton and 30% silk, and 100% adorable. Perfect for everyday...for the erst of your life.

She looks like an angel, no? That is because she is one... and Victoria's Secret angel, that is. You can look like one too in this maxi dress.

Um, hi adorable. Nice to meet you. I see myself wearing you with the cutest cardigan alive. We shall be great friends.

Another no brainer. THe larger print and darker colors are great to segue between summer and fall (but lets NOT think about that just yet!)
Are you short-ies and tall-ies now utterly in love with maxi dresses. I will let you leave now so that you can go buy one of these before the holiday. 

May your seders not be as long as these dresses. Amen.
D

1 comment :

  1. these dresses are to die for! I have a extremely hard time trying to find cute long dresses that are modest. where would you go about getting the Women's Lace-Trim Jersey Maxi Dresse? i love that one its perfect though i dont know if it will look apealing on me because i have a larger chest then some girls

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network