My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mixed Print Item of the Day (P.S. I'm Back!)

Yes, it's me! I know it has been a real long while since I have done an item of the day, but I have missed this too much to stay away for too long! Time to start blogging again, and what better piece to get started with than this whimsical from Anthropologie. I saw this skirt and stores and have not been able to take my eyes off it yet. Trust me when I tell you it will be mine in the near future.

I know there are many of you who are scared of wearing prints, let alone mixed prints! But keep in mind that there is nothing more "now" than mixing prints, and I positively love a piece that does the work for you. Gone are the fears of which prints to mix because this skirt does it for you. This would be the perfect addition for your Holiday and Rosh Hashanah wardrobes! 
Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network