My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014 Golden Globes: Darkness Reigns

For those of you who know me, you know that black and gold is my favorite combo of all time. Like ever. In the whole wide world. So lucky for me, the dark dresses on the carpet tonight were ruled by a touch of gold. Julianna Margulies is the only human being in the world who actually radiate and glows in black. I mean, LOOK AT HER. 

A lady can never go wrong when wearing black on the red carpet (except you, Julia Roberts) and there is barely a woman here who misses it (obviously you, Julia Roberts). It's about which ones took the risk (clearly Julia Roberts) and made it perfect that truly stole the night (clearly NOT Julia Roberts).  Case in point: Sofia Vergara. Ayyyy Maammmmi!


Julianna Margulies

Monica Potter


Emma Thompson

Lizzy Caplan

Sofia Vergara

Allison Williams




Cate Blanchett

Mayim Bialik 

Uma Thurman

Jassica Chastain

Heidi Klum

Emma Roberts

Julia Roberts

Amber Heard

Amy Poehler

Elizabeth Moss

Lily Rabe

Kelly Osbourne

Megan Mullaly

Tina Fey

Hayden Panettiere


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network