My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 26, 2014

2014 Grammy Awards: The Classy vs. The Cray Cray

The Grammy's are infamous for risk-taking in the fashion department which is why I always hesitate to put out a "best and worst dressed list." No one could actually be worst dressed at something when you are meant to show up looking cray cray. So the Grammy's are where I instead like to highlight the women who were truly breathtaking and beautiful in a classy and wonderful way. They don't have to be demure, they just have to own it. After all, isn't that what Rock n' Roll is all about?

------CLASSY------
If it makes it easier for you, you can label this my best-dressed list. If you haven't figured it out by now, gold is just the best color ever, so It would make sense that three of my top ladies are Golden tonight. Love it, ladies.


Ciara
Golden goddess. So beautiful from head to toe. 


Taylor Swift
This is the most beautiful thing in the world since the creation of beautiful things. I dare any guy to break up with her in this. It just wouldn't happen, and if it does, then girl should definitely write a song about it.


Chrissy Tiegen
Thanks for making me feel inadequate as a woman. Really, thanks.


Pink
This woman has grown to be the lady of ladies. No one is more poised and generous and kind and beautiful as this woman right here. 



------CRAY CRAY------
 And now for the only look that really offended me tonight. The cray cray award goes to a woman who normally gets it right, but has failed miserably these last few appearances. 

Paula Patton
This looks exactly like the suit that her husband Robin Thick wore to attack Miley in. This is the worst thing I have ever seen on a beautiful woman. 

1 comment :

Modest Fashion Network