My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Modest Hollywood

The best rundown of Modest Hollywood ladies is back, and there is no shortage of dazzling women on the red carpet as of late. I like to think that if I had a spirit animal in fashion, she would be Rachel Bilson-- I simply adore her dress and style and I like to think I see myself in her. I also like to think I see myself with Wilson Bethel from Hart of Dixie (LONG LIVE #ZADE!), but that's how I know I live in an alternate reality very from this real one. 

As for the future of this real world we live in? I know it lies in good hands with Kiernan Shipka existing in it. That girl is set to rule the world one day. You go, Sally Draper. And don't we all just want to be as adorkable as Zooey Deschanel? She makes polka dots look so easy.

Lastly, can we just discuss how Helen Mirren is rocking that gown, not all too un-similar from that of Naomi Campbell. Just saying. DAME.

Julia Roberts

Keri Russel

 Rachel Bilson

Diane Kruger

Emily Wickersham

Helen Mirren

Jennifer Hudson

Kiera Knightly

Kiernan Shipka


Maria Menunos

Naomi Campbell


Rosario Dawson

Sarah Paulson

Zooey Deschanel


Cate Blanchett

Sandra Bullock

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network