My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, January 27, 2014

My J-Law Oscars Gown Prediction: UPDATE!

I have a prediction update for you all now that the Spring Couture shows just showed in Paris. Last year, Jennifer Lawrence pulled her Oscars gown straight off the runway form Paris Couture week, so while I still hold by my last two predictions, here are four gowns that J-Law may don for the mecca of awards shows. None of them scream OSCARS to me, which is what makes me think she will still choose from the green or black number I showed you last week. But if she does choose from one the four below, which would you like to see her in?  

My bet from this group is look #3!


1.                                                 2.

3.                                                  4.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network