My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

J. Crew Factory Outlet Online!

Come one, come all you preppy prepsters. For all of you who love J. Crew, but hate their ridcuculous, uncalled for, exorbitant prices, take a look at the J. Crew Factory Outlet online! It started today, Friday at 12 am, and goes all weekend through sunday, so click on the link below to grab up some great deals. This goes for both men and women, so hop to it!

Am I your new best friend or what?

D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network