My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, October 11, 2010

Lauren Conrad Saves The Day



I could not have said it better myself! (disclaimer, frummies, there is some bleeping in this vid.)

I love me some LC, and this satiric fashion PSA (courtesy of my fashionista friend, Sandy (holla!) by Lauren Conrad is too funny. There is no denying the girl has style, and she gets triple the points for being exponentially cooler and classier than Spiedi will EVER be (willing to bet my life on it--and Spencer's life too. In fact, take Spencer's life. Please.).


Miss Conrad has a style book coming out, aptly dubbed Lauren Conrad Style, and color me curious, because I am super psyched to see what she has in store for us. She's no Audrey or Marilyn, but Lauren always knows how to dress age appropriate, and for all intents and purposes, she's pretty modest and tame given the lewdness that has become Hollywood style.
 
And, while we all know how long it takes for her to chew on a piece of lettuce (thanks Laguna Beach and The Hills for those instightful, introspective shots of your 'actors' eating and 'processing' their thoughts), we cannot deny the girl has talent--in the fashion realm, at least. Her clothing line,  LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (yay, cheapies!) is actually super adorable.  PLUS, the girl is stunning--she is an inspiration for nose jobs everywhere.

Thanks, Lauren for this PSA. You have done the world a great service. Now, if you'll only stop "writing" those L.A. Candy books. Stick to what you're good at, babes.

P.S. To all the people I walk out in public with--aka, my twin sister, Miriam--please pay attention to this PSA... it means a lot to me that you don't ruin my reputation. Thanks.

D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network