My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love Means Never Having To Pay Full Price

Ok, so I am a little more than slightly obsessed with the new booties I bought recently. I have a little bit of a crush on them, borderline wanting have their babies . As a little challenge to you,  I refuse to tell you the price or place at which I purchased these shoes until tomorrow, instead asking you to guess! Fun, no? Even though they look expensive, they were totally a steal (no I didn't steal them--that would be against the Torah).

In the meantime I want you ogle these like it's Jake Gylenhaall on the TV screen, and he's whispering your name. I know it's what I'm thinking, and I am sure glad to be wearing these shoes when he does.

I'll be right there Jakey-poo.


D

1 comment :

  1. when do I get to see you in these lovely things?
    I guess they are from Pedro Garcia Charlot Brown Suede Booties (similar but not the same)
    http://stylefrizz.com/200812/boots-and-booties-talk/

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network