My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

Fashion Craving

I am taking donations.

So I don't know if you all know, but I will be heading to grande ol' Paris in less than a week! I know what you are thinking...they will hate me there. I'm aware.

During this brief hiatus from blogging (sorry!), I will be spending insane amounts of US dollars on french clothing, and can therefore not spare a dollar--or euro. The unfortunate part of this story is that I have fallen in love with this 3.1 Philip Lim dress, and I want it.

I am literally drooling right now.

(I know that the back is a bit revelaing, but I kinda like it--plus I'm super creative and can rework the hell out of that back. Try me.)

The problem is that the price of this dress is so redonkulous (read: ridiculous), that the price not only shoots through the roof, but it hits Santa's sleigh and his reindeer on that trajectory, and ruins the mystical overnight present delivery. I have single-handedly ruined Christmas for Christian children the world over simply by wanting this dress. You see my dilemma.

For anyone who would like to buy me this dress, I will forever be indebted to you. As will all the Santa-loving children of the world.

So save a smile this holiday season and buy me this dress. And while you're at it, buy one for you too.
It's a mitzvah!

Merry shopping.
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network