My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

Modest Hollywood

I am not giving all of them an A+ (ahem, Anne Hathaway and Amanda Peet--you two should know better than to dress like that) but these Hollywood celebs are certainly modest. I'm especially impressed by the classy use of lace by Kate Bosworth, Kirsten Dunst (she never looks good, so this is a change!), and Nicole Kidman. Brava ladies, for getting it right!

~

Not a fan, Anne. Not a fan.
Anne Hathaway

Even though it's after labor day, I'll let this one slide. You wear white well, Kate Bosworth.
Kate Bosworth

Classssssy.
Julianna Margulies

What. Were. You. Thinking.
I can see your slip, Amanda Peet. And your dignity. Look, there it goes.
Amanda Peet

Almost didn't recognize you looking normal, Kirsten Dunst.
Kirsten Dunst

Where have you been, Nicole Kidman--welcome back to the fashion A-List. You've been gone for quite a while.
Nicole Kidman

Favorite!
Selita Ebanks

Always classy.
Christina Hendricks

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network