My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On The Last Night of Chanukah, Beyonce Got For Me...

Hello, exquisiteness. 

Beyonce Knowles just modeled this work of art for Tom Ford, and nothing says bright like this stellar showpiece. Granted, her make up is a little scary, but I'll let it slide on account of the fabulousness that is this dress. Safe to say it's way out of my price range, but I do believe in miracles.

I hope you all had a Happy Chanukah, and may all your days be as bright and miraculous as this dress! 
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network