My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello from PARIS!

Hey ladies an gents!!

I just thought I would grace you all with my presence while I have a viable Internet connection.

Paris is, in a word, AMAZING! The fashion here is out of this world, and the shopping is...more than I can afford. Sad face.

Important to note that every single French woman has a fur coat here. Seriously, it's like PETA's worst nightmare walking down the street. I'm not a fur fan myself, but these coats are apparently common place for girls and women of all ages. Need a scarf? Grab a mink. That's the way it goes, I guess!

While I am soaking up my last day in this most gorgeous of cities, I hope you are all missing the hell out of me. Fear not, I shall return soon.

Au revoir,
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network