My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, October 22, 2012

Avante Garde Item of the Day

Fierce! That's the only word that can describe this dress! I know this will not be conducive to all you modest ladies out there, but I know it will certainly strike a chord with many of my loyal readers and so I felt compelled to post it. There may be a lot in terms of trends going on here between the lace, the feathers, the see-through top, but somehow this dress just works. It's got a great color that will make you feel really beautiful and fancy. Live a little in a dress like this, and if it doesn't quite meet your needs, you can always have the top lined. There is no fashion we can't make modest, ladies.
Follow me on Twitter @


 
Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network