My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, October 15, 2012

Shiny Item of the Day

Could we discuss awesome for a second? I mean, I know this whole jumping from space thing is technically "awesome" Mr. Felix Baumgarten, but I want to put this blazer on the awesome qualification list. Reasons are as follows: a) the cuteness factor b) totally on trend c) it glitters (!) but it's not overwhelming d) neutral. Sequins are practically a neutral, and that taupe color is neutral perfection d) unstructured blazer means equality for all women (in the fit department-- we're still working on taking over men in the salary department. Baby steps.) e) functionality-- you can dress it up, dress it down, wear it to work, wear it to a party. Versatility at it's best. f) THE PRICE. Now that I just gave you a million (read: 6) reasons to buy this blazer, I think you should put ME on the awesome list. Hey Felix, glad to be in your company.
Follow me on Twitter @

Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network