My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Collars galore! That's right, collars. Talk about the modest cherry on the top! I mean, collars are almost strictly in the Super Orthodox Jewish/Amish dress code realm, but suddenly they are everywhere! ANd I'm giving my OAKie of the week award to a one Miss Emma Stone for rocking that pink and white-collared awesomeness. Gotta give props to all the women of the Chanel crew who astound from here to eternity, but there is something charming and wonderful about almost all these these ladies! In fact, there is not one woman on here that does not shine in her outfit. Proof that less is always more.

Follow me on Twitter @

Alexa Chung

Elle Fanning

 Leigh Lezark

Linda Evangelista

Miroslava Duma

Victoria Beckham

Busy Phillips

Jenna Fisher

Rachel Zoe

Pippa Middleton

Marion Cotillard

Sophia Bush

Leona Lewis

Helen Hunt

Leighton Meester

Dianna Agron

Christina Hendricks

Emma Stone

Naomi Watts

Octavia Spencer

Jamie King

Allison Janney

Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network