My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Globes 2013 - Red Red Red! (And Other Colors)

It was a night for the ladies in red. But when is there an award show when red is not in the center stage? But this year, it was the freakishly awesome women who donned this va va voom color-- Jennifer Lawrence, Claire Danes, Jennifer Garner, Zooey Deschanel-- I mean this is like the A-list of red. Well done ladies!
Follow me on Twitter @

Claire Danes 
She killed ABu Nazir. She's my hero. 

Zooey Deschanel
Her best friend is Schmidt. She's my hero.

Jennifer Lawrence
She's Katniss freakin Everdeen. She's my hero. (sensing a trend?)

Jennifer Garner
She has three kids in Hollywood and still looks like that. HERO.

Naomi Watts

Megan Hilty

Alison Pill 


Other color that stole the show? Yellow, green, purple, floral prints and the rest of the rainbow. Here's a glimpse of all that jazz.

 Nicole Richie


Shaun Robinson


Rosario Dawson

Jessica Chastain



Ariel Winter


Alyssa Milano

Gabby Douglas

Olivia Munn

Lucy Liu 

Halle Berry

Julie Bowen

Glenn Close

Jessica Alba

Kathryn Bigelow 
Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network