My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 27, 2013

SAG Awards 2013 - Bright Colors!

Bright colors were not in short coming tonight, people! So much color walked the SAG red carpet that I can barely contain the excitement. That's not to outdo the black that overcame the carpet, but more on that post soon. Let's get started on these colorful ladies, but keep up with the post as more dresses come in! I'm just mostly thankful that Jessica Chastain didn't totally mess up this time-- I was getting used to her epic fails.
Follow me on Twitter @

Giulianna Rancic

Jordin Sparks

Mayim Bialik

Edie Falco

Kate Flannery

Jessica Pare

Alexis Bledel

Alfre Woodard

Jessica Chastain

Kaley Cuoco

Maria Menunos 

Nina Dobrev

 Frieda Pinto

Lea Michele

Sarah Hyland

Sally Field

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network