My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Camilla McConaughey: Just Your Typical Frummie Mommmy

So, is it just me or is Camilla McConaughey (seen with Sandra Bullock) the ultimate in frummie mommy-ness right here? A Sephardic mommy, sure, but a Jewish one nonetheless. No, I'm not saying Camilla is a Jew--quite the contrary I think she is very much not Jewish. But woah, that outfit is like what you see at a Teaneck park on shabbat, and I'm not hating it. In fact, I really kinda like it. Hair covered? Check. Long skirt? Check. Long sleeve, high neck top? Check. And lastly, pregnant, with a baby already on your hip? Check. That's straight up frummie right there. Welcome to the fold, Cammie.
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

 
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network