My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Happy Sunday, people! It's a modestly-dressed-celebrity filled weekend, and this one is not short on fabulosity. I mean Selma Blair is confusing me a bit-- she reeks of the 90's in that weirdo dress and cray cray hair, but other than that, this is seriously awesome crop of well-dressed modest ladies. Taylor Swift stepped up in a big way, Ali Larter is rocking that mid-calf thing that was big in 2002,  but I gotta give my props to Rita Ora who looks fierce. Berenice Marlohe looks enchanting, and Stacey Kiebler and Brooklyn Decker are making quite the impression in the elite professional look. I'd hire them.

Follow me on Twitter @


 Selma Blair

Berenice Marlohe

Alesandra Ambrosia

Dita Von Teese

Reese Witherspoon

Kim Kardashian

Stacey Kiebler

Ali Larter

Brooklyn Decker

Hillary Scott

Katie Holmes

Kristen Bell

Rita Ora

Sarah Jessica Parker

Taylor Swift

1 comment :

  1. Just jacked off to the picture of Taylor in the plaid skirt

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network