My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Modest Hollywood

SO. MANY. TRENDS. Lace. Prints. Black long sleeve dresses. Lots and lots of black long sleeve dresses. I don't know who I love more! Let's start with the black dresses that showed an especially high theme of leather, but that's another trend. Mayim Bialik, Kate Walsh, Amy Poehler, Elle Fanning, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristen Stewart and Tyra Banks. Wait, we're not done yet-- Kate Winslet and Marion Cotillard donned stellar black suits for their respective occasions. And the lace! Jamie King (x2), Helen Mirren, Kate Middleton, Kerry Washington, and Kiera Knightley. Oh yes, and the prints. Oh the prints! Amanda Peet (who doesn't wow me), Liv Tyler, Solange Knowles, Miranda Kerr, and Nicole Sherzinger. I mean, I could go on and on with these trends but I guess I will let you just deal with your fallen jaw for the moment.
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

Katie Holmes

Mayim Bialik

Nicole Richie

Kate Walsh

Kate Winslet

Jamie King

Amanda Peet 

Amy Poehler

Christina Hendricks

Elle Fanning

Liv Tyler

Helen Mirren

Jennifer Lawrence

Jessica Biel

Julianna Margulies

Julie Bowen

Kate Middleton

Kiera Knightley

Kerry Washington 

Kim Kardashian 

Kristen Stewart

Lena Dunham

Solange Knowles

Marion Cotillard

Miranda Kerr

Nicole Sherzinger 

Pippa Middleton 

Sarah Jessica Parker

Tyra Banks

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network