My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, November 12, 2012

Graphic Item of the Day

There is something special about an article of clothing that does all the work for you, and that's what I love about this cardigan. The print is bold and beautiful, but feminine and understated at the same time. It speaks volumes while maintaining a sophisticated edge, which is is what makes it perfect for amping up any outfit. The colors are perfect for fall, and the pattern is just graphic enough to be dressed up or down. Best of all, because the pattern is comprised of smaller graphics that make up a larger pattern, it will look great on women of many sizes; the pattern will emphasize the right parts of you and disguise the ones that you're not so fond of. All in all, this one is a keeper.
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook


Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network