My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tweed Item of the Day

Oh Tweed. I love you. You are one of the only things I like about Fall and Winter. You're just the right weight, got great texture, and you are always a statement piece. With that love letter said, here is my dedication to tweed int he form of an item of the day. This skirt which comes in black and  winter white (which really looks more charcoal and ivory) is knee-length and fabulous for all occasions. You can wear it to the office or to shul, and you will look stellar either way. Best part is, this skirt will never, repeat NEVER, go out of style It's more than just a skirt-- it's an investment. Trust me.
Follow me on Twitter @
Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network