My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Metallic Item of the Day

It's that time of year again! The holiday season is upon us and with Thanksgiving starting tomorrow, the Festival of Lights is not far behind. But before you get your latkes in a twist on me, you're going to want to make sure you are dressed pretty and perfect for all your holiday festivities. Enter this tank top. Obvi you  need to wear something under (or over) it like the model did with the sheer lace top, but this top is so festive and illuminating and just perfect for the holidays.Plus, it will look great year-round. It comes in a slew of sizes and can be worn in so many ways that there is no reason to say no.
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

 
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network