My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Essential Item of the Day

Like a dress that you can just slip on and go? I know, me too! And this dress is just that. It can be dressed down with uggs and a cardigan, or dress it up with high-heeled booties and a faux fur vest. Either way, you are set for perfection, and that's what makes this dress such an essential staple for your wardrobe. It's really one of those pieces you just can't go wrong with and. the generous material and a line silhouette will make wearing this dress a breeze for women of lots of shapes and sizes! Plus, how awesome are the colors? FAB. Ordering now.
Follow me on Twitter @


Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network