My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, February 11, 2013

#NYFW - Carolina Hererra, Zac Posen, Tommy Hilfiger, Diane Von Furstenburg, Thakoon

Stepping it up. Legit. We're talking some of the biggest names in fashion causing my jaw to drop so far down it will need to be surgically realigned..and that's saying a lot considering I hate the dentist. Carolina Hererra is so fiercely whimsical and perfectly pretty that I feel like a badass fairy frolicking in some Fall foliage garden. As for the drama, all thanks go to Zac Posen. MASTERFUL, my dear. DVF was a gem...literally; all those gem colored pieces are simply spectacular. 

Carolina Hererra

Zac Posen
 

Tommy Hilfiger

DVF


Thakoon

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network