My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

#NYFW - Tory Burch Rules the World.

DAY-UM. Tory Burch's Fall 2013 line is quite possibly the most amazing thing I have seen since Don Draper came on the scene. This collection, with clear hints to early 20th century fashions (um hello, Downton Abbey) has a sophistication to it that is beyond anything else walking the runways. It's romantic and feminine, but still strong and powerful. This is the new age of the romantic era and Tory DELIVERS. Notice how covered up these women are? And it's not just little hints of modesty-- this is full-on frummie style here, and I LOVE IT. So much so that these deserve full length pictures.

Tory Burch

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network