My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Modest Hollywood

Jessica Chastain. I don't know what to d with you, m'lady. One day you're so on, the next you are really really off. Lucky for you this week you happened to be so ridiculously on, which is why you and that Navy/Pink/Purple floral dress get my OAKie of the week. Hollywood to the time to wow us all this week, and it's no doubt that awards season combined with New York Fashion Week is the reason why. So which of these fabulous ladies is your favorite? Kate MAra in that stunning silver dress? Olivia Palermo in her adorable chic ensemble? Either way, these ladies have embraced all the color and texture that style and fabric have to offer.
Follow me on Twitter @

Amy Adams

Chloe Moretz

Shanae Grimes

Coco Rocha

Jessica Chastain

Kate Mara

Kathryn Bigelow

Katie Holmes

Kim Kardashian

Rooney Mara

Leslie Mann

Zooey Deschanel

Alice Englert

Berenice Bejo

Garcelle Beauvais

Franziska Knuppe

Tory Burch

Christina Ricci

Toni Garrn

Olivia Palermo

Julianne Hough

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network