My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 24, 2013

OSCARS 2013! - The Whole Color Palette

Color. It happens. Especially on the Red Carpet, and there was certainly no shortness of RED on this red carpet tonight. Blue had its moment as well. Come to think of it, white was present too (see my LIGHT post) so all in all, this was a very patriotic night for our leading ladies. So who wore it best this year? I am in love with Jennifer Hudson's Roberto Cavalli masterpiece ( and it's modest, too!), and I love love love Naomi Watts' gunmetal gown. And god bless Jennifer Garner. AMAZING. Jane Fonda and Melissa McCarthy make me want to hide though. No and no.
Follow me on Twitter @
Jennifer Hudson

Reese Witherspoon

Helen Hunt

Gloria Reuben

Jennifer Garner

Louis Roe

Kerry Washington

Jennifer Aniston

Sally Field

Olivia Munn

Marcia Gay Harden

Jackie Weaver

Naomi Watts

Melissa McCarthy

Naomie Harris


Jane Fonda

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network