My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 24, 2013

OSCARS 2013! - Dark Ambition

The 2013 Oscars just brought it! The ladies of the night were positively breathtaking! These ladies in dark frocks were scene stealers from the moment they stepped out of the limo. ADELE. The woman never fails to steal my breath away, but the breakout start tonight has got to be Samantha Barks. Kudos to that fabulous lady for (literally) breaking out of the mold and going daring. She pulled it off! And did you notice all the ladies who showed up in dark colors have a man on their arms. Apparently love bring s a certain sophistication. Well done. But who will be my fave?? Stay tuned!
Follow me on Twitter @

Adele

Sandra Bullock

Samantha Barks

Halle Berry

Norah Jones

Kelly Osbourne 

Kristen Chenoweth 

Salma Hayek

Nicole Kidman

Jenna Dewan Tatum

Stacey Kiebler

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network